Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 15 Reflection

          I really enjoyed this class. At first it seemed very overwhelming with something due almost every day, but once I got the hang of it it wasn't bad at all. My favorite part of this class is the work I have created. It will be fun to go back and read the stories i have written int he future. I also like that we used a blog in this class, because of this I am considering creating my own personal blog. I have always wanted to create my own blog about recipes I have made and I think I will finally do it over the summer.

         I liked the schedule of this class, especially with the most points due on Sunday. It allowed me to have Friday and Saturday off if I needed it and then get back to work on Sunday. I really appreciate all the detailed feedback we got on our portfolio stories, it was so helpful to have someone give me that much great feedback. I also like that we actually got to learn a lot about the other people in this class, that is unique for an online class.

No comments:

Post a Comment