Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Time Management

(Time- YouTube)

This image is sometimes how times seems to me, like it is slowly getting farther away and smaller. The second half of the semester will be difficult to manage my time because I am also applying to summer Internships. I always thought that school was stressful, but applying and getting a job is even worse. 

I think that I have found a good time management system for this class now. I have utilized the extra credit assignments a lot more now because I typically have a lot more time on the weekends then school days. I will continue to not stress out to much if I miss an assignment during the week, and just make sure that I make it up by doing extra credit that week. 

I have a lot of big projects in my other classes that will be time consuming at the end of the year. I will continue to use my day planner to stay organized and to maximize my time. I also work about 10 hours a week, so I will have to continue to balance school and my job. Overall, the rest of the semester will be hard, but hopefully all worth it in the end. I just need to remember to take everything one step at a time and things will fall into place how they are suppose to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment